- Medical Technology University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – BS
- Rochester Institute of Technology – MS Clinical Chemistry
SUNY Buffalo – MD
- Residency in OB/GYN University of Rochester
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Monroe County Medical Society
Dr. Duguid truly enjoys the practice of general Obstetrics and Gynecology. A native of Michigan, she came to Rochester to pursue a Master of Science in Clinical Chemistry at RIT. While there she learned sign language to converse with a colleague in her program of study and speak with hearing impaired students in the laboratory classes she covered as a teaching assistant. She took a 10-week training course to become a sign language interpreter and was the sign language interpreter at Strong Memorial Hospital before going to medical school.
Dr. Duguid returned to Rochester for her residency training in OB/GYN and now calls Rochester her home.
Dr. Duguid enjoys the relationships she has made with her patients over the years and welcomes friends and relatives of current patients into her practice.
She would love to provide care to hearing impaired women – being able to sign with them on her own. Newcomers to the Rochester area are welcomed as well.