- 1978 BA Biology Wesleyan University
- 1983 M.D. Yale School of Medicine
- 1983-1986 3 years general surgery training
- 1986-1990 Wilmot Cancer Center Fellowship
- 1990-1994 Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology University of Rochester
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American College of Gynecologists
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Physicians For Reproductive Choice and Health
- Physicians For Social Responsibility
- Monroe County Medical Society
Dianne Edgar was raised in California and moved to Connecticut for college and medical school after meeting her husband Terry. They have two married children. She moved to Rochester over 30 years ago, and did her obstetrics and gynecology training at the University of Rochester.
She enjoys taking care of women across the life span, from adolescence through menopause. Her special interests are obstetrics, infertility, menstrual/bleeding problems, perimenopausal and menopausal care.
Her interests include reading, Rochester cultural events, travelling, Masterâ€™s swimming, yoga, biking and skiing.