- Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, North Carolina – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- University of Rochester Neurosurgery OR
- University of Rochester – MD
- Residency in Ob/Gyn – University of Rochester
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health
Melissa Gunter was raised in Pittsford and attended medical school at the University of Rochester where she did her obstetrics and gynecology training.
Her special interests are contraception and family planning, advanced laparoscopy and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, sexual health/disorders.
Dr. Gunter joined ParkWest Women’s Health in August, 2011.
Her interests include reading, cooking, travel, music and dance.