- University of Virginia, Charlottesville – BA in Chemistry
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY – MD
- University of Rochester – MD
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Amy Hoeft MacDonald, MD grew up in Skaneateles, New York. She received her MD at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, and completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Rochester in 2014.
Her special interests are in obstetrics, contraception, family planning and minimally invasive surgery.
She and her husband have two small children. She enjoys cooking, spending time outdoors, reading and swimming.
Dr. MacDonald looks forward to accepting new patients into her practice.