Dr. Jaclyn E. Morrison will be joining ParkWest Women’s Health on July 22, 2020.
- SUNY: University at Buffalo- BS Biomedical Science
- SUNY: University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Science- MD
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology- University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- North American Society of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
- Society for Academic Specialists in General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Jaclyn Morrison, MD grew up in Bradford, Pennsylvania. She received her MD at SUNY: University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Science (Buffalo, New York) and completed her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Rochester in 2015. She was an assistant professor at the University of Rochester and a member of the academic OB/GYN faculty at Strong Memorial Hospital for five years prior to joining ParkWest. She also served as the medical director of the Strong Memorial Hospital Birth Center during that time.
In addition to providing general OB/GYN care to women of all ages, Dr. Morrison also provides pediatric and adolescent gynecology subspecialty care (menstrual disorders, PCOS, vulvar conditions). Her other interests are high and low risk obstetrics, contraception, family planning, minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, and providing GYN care to young women with developmental disabilities.
Dr. Morrison and her husband, who was born and raised in Rochester, have one young daughter. She enjoys musical theatre, crafting, sports/spending time outdoors, and trying new restaurants.
Dr. Morrison looks forward to accepting new patients into her practice.