- Allegheny College – Bachelor of Science
- University of Rochester – MD
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology University of Rochester
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Ob/Gyn
- Monroe County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Dr. Fichter has practiced medicine for 30 years and provides clinical and surgical care to obstetric and gynecology patients. He has an interest in a broad spectrum of gynecologic areas – infertility, menopausal, and gynecologic surgery. He serves as Co-Director of ParkWest Women’s Health’s osteoporosis center, The Bone Densitometry Center of Rochester.
In addition to delivering babies, as a skilled surgeon he performs several surgeries for treatment of:
- abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy
- infertility, endometriosis
- urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- endometrial ablation for heavy menses
- hysteroscopy for abnormal bleeding
- laparoscopic and hysteroscopic sterilization
Dr. Fichter enjoys travel and spending time with his wife Laura and two daughters, Jennifer and Emily.
Please contact our office by phone at (585) 473-2846 to schedule a telemedicine appointment with a physician.
Click here to start your scheduled telemedicine appointment with Dr. Fichter. (must use Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox web browser to access doxy.me telemedicine site)